Also, plans for end-of course exams are being finalized.
Florida will administer exams in algebra I in 2010-11, biology beginning in 2011-12 and American history beginning in 2012-13.
The timeline and studies for additional end-of-course exams are still under development, but these exams will likely be a combination of assessments developed in Florida, existing published exams purchased from vendors and existing exams administered through cooperative agreements with other organizations.
“Even though we have made adjustments to the testing program and may need to make future adjustments, you can be assured that the quality of the assessment system will not be compromised.”
- New Florida Board of Education Chair: “I won’t support any evolution being taught as fact at all in any of our schools.”
- A decade later and science education is still not important to Florida’s leaders
- Florida Legislative Session Wrap Up 2019
- Book-Banning bill update 3/30
- “Book banning” bill written by creationists/climate change deniers to get first hearing
- New Florida Board of Education Chair: “I won’t support any evolution being taught as fact at all in any of our schools.” on