Brandon had previously posted a letter to the editor disputing the age of the earth and advocating a young earth: here and two responses trash him. Good stuff: here. In a follow up letter to the Lakeland Ledger, the original writer is complaining of his treatment. He also trots out the same old canards that evolution causes a lack of morality and is responsible for racism in the US. How many times have we heard these arguments? I have already sent a rebuttal, but feel free to let your thoughts be known.
- New Florida Board of Education Chair: “I won’t support any evolution being taught as fact at all in any of our schools.”
- A decade later and science education is still not important to Florida’s leaders
- Florida Legislative Session Wrap Up 2019
- Book-Banning bill update 3/30
- “Book banning” bill written by creationists/climate change deniers to get first hearing
- New Florida Board of Education Chair: “I won’t support any evolution being taught as fact at all in any of our schools.” on