- Should Florida students be allowed to graduate with only one science course?
- Florida Dept. of Education is looking for your input about standards
- New Instructional Materials bill includes “controversial issues” requirement
- News Roundup 2/9/19: Sen. Baxley takes a pounding
- Join Florida Citizens for Science as we educate the state
Category Archives: FCS in the News
There’s all sorts of interesting news items related to science education lately! I’ll list them here by general topic … Instructional Materials Law From the Gainesville Sun Carl Ramey: State continues assault on public schools Equally problematic are the amendments … Continue reading