An online arm of Focus on the Family, CitizenLink, is advising readers to contact the Florida Department of Education to demand the inclusion of intelligent design alongside evolution in the new draft of the state science standards. Fortunately, their brief is not too detailed or accurate. Rather than have their audience contact the actual Board of Education or visit the science standards website, they just have an e-mail link to someone in the Bureau of Instruction and Innovation. Nice.
- Should Florida students be allowed to graduate with only one science course?
- Florida Dept. of Education is looking for your input about standards
- New Instructional Materials bill includes “controversial issues” requirement
- News Roundup 2/9/19: Sen. Baxley takes a pounding
- Join Florida Citizens for Science as we educate the state