This is a good article about a science curriculum that spans several grades. It’s called Environmental Educaton through Technology. The program starts in kindergarten and sticks with the students throughout elementary school. Apparently, it extends to grades beyond that as well. I tried fishing around on the Internet for Environmental Education through Technology, but couldn’t find anything. This is the closest I could get. If you know anything about the project, please share!
- Should Florida students be allowed to graduate with only one science course?
- Florida Dept. of Education is looking for your input about standards
- New Instructional Materials bill includes “controversial issues” requirement
- News Roundup 2/9/19: Sen. Baxley takes a pounding
- Join Florida Citizens for Science as we educate the state