This is a good article about a science curriculum that spans several grades. It’s called Environmental Educaton through Technology. The program starts in kindergarten and sticks with the students throughout elementary school. Apparently, it extends to grades beyond that as well. I tried fishing around on the Internet for Environmental Education through Technology, but couldn’t find anything. This is the closest I could get. If you know anything about the project, please share!
- New Florida Board of Education Chair: “I won’t support any evolution being taught as fact at all in any of our schools.”
- A decade later and science education is still not important to Florida’s leaders
- Florida Legislative Session Wrap Up 2019
- Book-Banning bill update 3/30
- “Book banning” bill written by creationists/climate change deniers to get first hearing
- New Florida Board of Education Chair: “I won’t support any evolution being taught as fact at all in any of our schools.” on