An interesting study reveals that relatively colder areas away from the equator produce more species, but that there is a higher “turnover,” thus leaving more living diversity in the tropics. In other words, scientists are studying how evolution works, not if it works. Gotta love it.
- Should Florida students be allowed to graduate with only one science course?
- Florida Dept. of Education is looking for your input about standards
- New Instructional Materials bill includes “controversial issues” requirement
- News Roundup 2/9/19: Sen. Baxley takes a pounding
- Join Florida Citizens for Science as we educate the state